I'm so poor at the moment (really need to find a job soon!) so I thought I'd show you some of the the things I'd like to buy if I had the money!
1) I saw this dress in the Southampton Topshop and was instantly drawn to it. I love the print and that it's in keeping with the pastels trend! It's taking all my strength not to buy this on my Topshop card!
2) I loved the vectra loafers when they were in Topshop but never got round to buying any. I love the smaller studs on these, they're really delicate and feminine.
3) I'm really lusting after shoes at the moment! I think these are gorgeous and would look amazing with jeans or skirts and dresses. I've been eyeing up the fake litas on Missguided but I know my feet would absolutely kill in them! I'm far too weak for heals!
4) This is the new Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh & Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup SPF15 and is next on my foundation wish list! I love cream foundations and I loved the original Vitalumiere Aqua so definitely need to give this one a try!
5) I love this top it's so cute! I'm obsessed with mint and collars at the moment and this has both - too perfect for words!
6) It's fair to say that my hair's been through the wars slightly and is looking a little worse for wear. I've got a fair few split ends but I don't want to cut my hair as I'm trying to grow it! This claims to 'seal' split ends - I'm hoping it could cure my hair woes!