There's so many things in the shops and online that I love at the moment... shame I'm on a spending ban as of today as I really need to save money for my holiday! I thought I'd share some of the things I've been eyeing up anyway. I'll probably end up getting one or two of these things anyway as they're just TOO pretty to resist - damn my complete lack of willpower!
1. I adore this Black Milk galaxy print swimming costume - I need a new cossie to wear on holiday and this one is just stunning. I think it would also me great to wear with shorts or a skirt on a night out, it's just a shame it's so expensive - I don't think I could ever justify buying it!
2. I've been loving wearing my fake black litas from Internacionale and would love a pair of red ones like these Runway ones to wear with black dresses on nights out. I would have got them from Internacionale as I've been so impressed with the quality and you can't argue with the price, but they don't have any in red on the website. The ones from Runway look amazing though, and still a massive saving on the real deal!
3. I've wanted a collar necklace for aaaages but have never got round to purchasing one. This one from Regal Rose is so nice but again a bit out of my price range at the moment!
4. I love the above knuckle rings - I think they're so pretty. This Dixi one is absolutely perfect (I love simple rings at the moment)... may or may not have made a sneaky purchase whilst writing this!
5. My hair is pretty damaged at the moment from all the bleach and has started to break off at the ends :( I've heard this is an amazing product for actually repairing your hair, so I'm going to invest in some of this so I don't have to give my hair the chop - still desperately trying to grow it!
6. I love the print of this dress, it reminds me of the Black Milk ones. It's actually gone into the sale and is only £20 so I definitely think I'm going to get it!
7. I've wanted a faux-leather skirt for ages and saw this one on Becca's blog, I'm just not sure what the sizing is like as I haven't seen any reviews for it, so not sure whether to get a small or a medium.