1. I am 24 years old but am always being told I look younger - I have always looked young for my age
2. I have one sister who is 2 years younger than me
3. I hate all forms of exercise and have to be FORCED to go to the gym, but when I'm actually there I don't mind it too much
4. The only thing I am addicted to is Tea and this is a genuine addiction, I couldn't go a day without a cup of Yorkshire and average around 5-6 cups a day
5. My favourite meal is sausages and mash and I eat more mashed potatoes than anyone I know as I have it with most meals!
6. I was a vegetarian for nearly a year, but cracked when outside Nandos on my birthday one year
7. I cannot drive, I had many lessons when I was 18 but hated driving and haven't picked it back up since. One of my goals for 2013 is to learn to drive properly and to buy a car
8. It's my dream to own a red Mini One one day
9. My favourite subject in school was English and I still love writing to this day
10. My least favourite subject was Maths but my dad is really good at it and always helped me with my homework
11. I studied a BSc in Food Marketing and Business Economics at The University of Reading and achieved a 2:1
12. I also did a year of English Language at Reading uni before I started the course I eventually completed. I decided to change to a Marketing related degree as this was what I wanted my career to be in
13. My favourite perfume is Vera Wang Princess
14. I am desperate to have a pug puppy - they are too cute!
15. My favourite colour is pink
16. I hate painting my nails and always let them get extremely chipped before I eventually get around to changing the polish
17. I am terrible at plucking my eyebrows and when I was younger I used to always over pluck them and make them hideously thin and patchy! To this day I struggle with them so I get them threaded to avoid any brow mishaps! Although they are still pretty sparse after years of abuse...
18. I left home when I was 18 and enjoy being independent - I could not move back in with my parents now (love them dearly though I do)!
19. I prefer savory to sweet flavours
20. My favourite feature is my eyes - I have always liked having dark brown eyes
21. I am a summer person and get depressed during the winter months when it isn't sunny. I love sunbathing and tan easily
22. I have one tattoo of a japanese symbol on my hip which I got when I was 18. I love tattoos and would like to get more but I can never decide what to get so am sticking with one for now!
23. When we were kids, my sister and I kept Guinnea-pigs. I loved them so much - the noise they make is adorable!
24. When I was 10 I was attacked by wood wasps after stepping on a log at the end of my friends garden. To this day I am terrified of wasps and all flying insects
25. My biggest fear is spiders - the sight of a house spider sends shivers down my spine!
26. My hair has been all different colours over the years, from bright red to bleached blonde, black and varying shades of brunette. My natural colour is mousy-brown which I think is boring so have been dying it since I was 14
27. I have always loved long hair ever since I was a kid but struggle to grow mine past a certain length. I am a bit of an extension addict as I love adding length and volume to my locks
28. At school I had singing lessons and loved it - I used to dream of being in a girl band
29. I'm really into music and love all different genres except for metal which I detest! I'm a big fan of going to gigs and festivals and hope to go to Ibiza this summer.
30. My last boyfriend and I were together for nearly 4 years but grew apart and broke up over the summer. I now have a lovely new boyfriend called Conor who I'm really happy with
I hope you enjoyed reading this! I've seen lots of other bloggers doing the 'Random facts about me' tag so I thought I'd join in too! I'm thinking about adding some more personal style posts to my blog, what do you think of these types of posts? Lots of love